- Analysis of web sites and applications for localization potential and time/material requirements
- Automation of analysis and file parsing and filtering, plus several other related activities
- Re-engineering of some components (re-coding, and other technical changes to accommodate localization-related adjustments, script writing, as required)
- Ensure compliance with clients requirements and integrity of data
- Interface and coordinate with project management and art-graphics personnel, sales and customers; provide input to pre-sale planning and estimating of projects
- Provide support to production and sales management, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and 2+ years experience in a related field
- Strong knowledge of computer languages (VB, VBA, C++), scripting (Perl, ASP, Java, JSP) and markup languages (XML, HTML, XLIFF)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet software.
- Knowledge of Translation Memory Tools (Wordfast, Trados, Déjà vu, SDLX)
- Knowledge of Software Localization tools (Catalyst, Passolo, Silk)
Apply if qualified and interested.