We are a multilingual solutions company offering a wide range of linguistic services – translation, transcription, web, mobile and game localisation, voice solutions and cultural consultation.
We are also passionate about Africa’s economic expansion. It’s the motivation behind our commitment to supporting growth and development of indigenous African companies. We do this by exposing them to the world through localisation and the delivery of premium linguistic services.
- Email address
- Company name
- Job title
- Address details
- Telephone numbers
- Documents and messages submitted by you
- VAT numbers
- Website details
Data that is collected but not actively submitted by you includes:
- Information collected from cookies
- IP addresses
Where IP addresses are processed, they are done so exclusive of other data submitted by you. Therefore, it is not possible for Babelos to identify individuals based on IP address alone. Please note that any documents submitted to Babelos on this site for the purpose of translation, must have all personal data redacted unless a prior agreement has been made in writing that such data should not be redacted. In these cases, appropriate technological security measures should be taken to ensure the protection of documents that contain personal data.
2. Why we need itDepending on which form or area of the website in which your data was submitted to us, Babelos may need your data in order to:
- Reply to your requests for downloadable resources or information
- Process quotes, orders and queries relating to Babelos’s services
- Process applications for job vacancies
- Contact you with relevant information that may be of interest
- Monitor and analyse visits to our website for internal reporting
3. What we do with itDepending on your location and which division and services are applicable to you, your data may be processed at our offices. Your data will not be sold or shared to third parties unless we have your express permission to do so, unless required to by law, or if it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations with you. We may use the following third-party service providers to process and store your data depending on your use of Babelos’s services
4. How long we keep itUnder the law, we are required to keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. We work to this in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. After this period your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing, promotional and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time as you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
5. What are your rights?Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right and the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. We aim to comply with such requests within 30 days.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property RightsOther than the content you own, under these Terms, Babelos and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
RestrictionsYou are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Babelos may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Your ContentIn these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Babelos a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Babelos reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
No warrantiesThis Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Babelos express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall Babelos, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Babelos, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Babelos from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of TermsBabelos is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
AssignmentThe Babelos is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Entire AgreementThese Terms constitute the entire agreement between Babelos and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & JurisdictionThese Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Nigeria and the European Union, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Nigeria and the European Union for the resolution of any disputes.